The White Rhino Gin Company Limited Trading as Urban Rhino respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information at all times.
The White Rhino Gin Company Limited is the data controller in respect of the personal information which we hold about you. As the data controller, The White Rhino Gin Company Limited is responsible for determining the purposes for which we use the information we hold about you.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), this privacy notice sets out how your information is used in the course of operating our business and also sets out your legal rights in relation to the information we hold about you.
This privacy notice applies to our use of any personal information which we may collect from you through your use of this website, including any information you may provide when you purchase any product from us, sign up to our newsletters or take part in any competition or promotion sponsored by us. In addition, this privacy notice applies to our use of any information about you which we may collect from you via face-to-face communication, post, phone, email, social media or any other means of communication (including any form of electronic communication). This privacy notice also applies to any information about you which we may collect from any third party in the course of running our business.
The White Rhino Gin Company Limited may collect, use, store and transfer a number of different kinds of personal information about you which may include the following:
- Identity Data includes [name, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers].
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased / ordered from us.
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
- Profile Data includes [details of your username and password as a registered user of our website; purchases or orders made by you in relation to any products or services; subscriptions by you to any newsletters or to any products or services we provide; details of any interests, preferences, survey responses, feedback or complaints which you have communicated to us; and details which you have provided in relation to taking part in any competition or promotion sponsored by us].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [name, email address, your preferences in receiving marketing materials, promotions and/or newsletters from us and your communication preferences].
The White Rhino Gin Company Limited may also be required to process additional information about you from time to time in the course of operating our business where this is necessary for the purposes of administering our business correctly and/or promoting our products and services effectively.
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered from us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We will mainly collect personal information about you through direct interactions with you. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us through our website or by post, phone, email, social media or any other means of communication (including any form of electronic communication). This includes personal information you provide when you: (i) order / purchase our products or services; (ii) register / create an account on our website; (iii) subscribe to receive our products, services, publications or newsletters; (iv) request marketing materials to be sent to you; (v) enter a competition, promotion or survey; or (vi) provide us with any feedback or other communications.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
We may also collect information about you from other entities in our group, from our business partners and from various other third party service providers, including but not limited to professional advisers, analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, fraud prevention and credit reference agencies and providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your personal information changes at any time during your relationship with us.
We may use your personal information to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, promotions and/or offers may be relevant for you for the purposes of marketing.
You will receive marketing materials from us if you have requested this information from us. You may also receive marketing materials from us if you have purchased products or services from us, or engaged in negotiations with us in connection with our products or services, or if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials. In these circumstances, we will provide you with marketing materials on the lawful basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in developing and promoting our products and services and growing our business.
If you have provided us with your details and none of the above circumstances apply, you will only receive marketing materials, email newsletters or email promotions from us in circumstances where you have provided an opt-in consent which confirms that you want to receive such marketing from us. In these circumstances, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will cease to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing materials at any time by: (i) following the opt-out links on any marketing communication, email message or email newsletter sent to you; or (ii) contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the GDPR, you have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information which we hold about you. We respect your legal rights in relation to your information and aim to uphold your rights in everything we do. Your legal rights under the GDPR include the following:
- Subject access right – You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the personal information which we hold about you and a description of how we use your information.
- Right to rectification – If you believe any information we hold about you may be inaccurate or incomplete, you can require us to rectify these inaccuracies.
- Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten – You can require us to erase your information in certain circumstances. However, please note that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Right to data portability – Where we process your information using automated means of processing on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of performing a contract with you, you can request that we supply such information to another party in a machine-readable format.
- Right to restriction of processing – You can require us to restrict or suspend our processing of your information in certain limited circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – Where we process your information on the lawful basis that such processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes – You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes. If you object to us processing your information for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your information for such purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent – If we process your information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your information. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your information carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you have any questions about how we use your information or you wish to contact us about your legal rights or if you have any complaints or feedback about our use of your information. Please contact us at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
We may update this privacy notice at any time. Any changes to this privacy notice will be posted on our website, and where appropriate, notified to you by email.